Tim Talks: Understanding Your Part in God’s Big Story
- 1. Describe how Disciple Making is central to the Bible’s ‘Big Story.’
- 2. In John 15, Jesus says when we bear fruit we show ourselves to be his disciples. In light of the passage, what type of fruit do you believe he is referring to?
- 3. In Mark 11, Jesus curses a fig tree for giving the appearance of health while being barren. How does this story relate to the condition of your local church today related to disciple making?
- 4. What has God said to you through this Tim Talk?
- 5. What is one step of obedience you can take in light of it?