Tim Talks: What Hat Are You Wearing?
Disciple Making Questions:
Read Matthew 4:18-22 The Calling of the First Disciples
- 1. What are the various ‘hats’ you wear in life, representing the roles and responsibilities you hold or identify with?
- 2. What would it take for your primary ‘hat’ in life to become that of ‘disciple maker?’
- 3. How would your current roles and responsibilities be impacted if your primary role (hat) was that of a disciple maker?
- 4. How are you impacted by Paul’s challenge ‘so from now on we view no one from a worldly point of view.’ 2 Corinthians 5:16
- 5. Unpack the statement…. You can’t ‘lead’ what you don’t ‘live’
- 6. What has God said to you through this Tim Talk?
- 7. What is one step of obedience you will take in light of it?