Tim Talks: Trust and Obey
- 1. How do you understand ‘obedience’ to be central in Jesus’ call to make disciples.
- 2. What is Jesus really saying when he states, ‘The one who loves me will obey my commands.’? (consider John 14:15/21/23)
- 3. How can the matter of obedience become a form of legalism in our relationship with God?
- 4. How is obedience central to the development of our identity in Christ?
- 5. What has God said to you through this Tim Talk?
- 6. What is one step of obedience you can take in light of it?