Tim Talks: You’re Invited
Disciple Making Questions:
Read Matthew 4:18-22 The Calling of the First Disciples
- 1. Why did Jesus extend the invitation in the first place?
- 2. What is significant about Jesus calling disciples to himself at the beginning of his ministry?
- 3. Why did Jesus specifically invite ‘them?’
- 4. What would it cost those he called, if they accepted?
- 5. What would be the outcome of accepting the invitation?
- 6. Have you ever considered that Jesus has extended the same invitation to you? If not – why not? If so, describe the experience.