Tim Talks: Growing to Full Maturity
Disciple Making Questions:
- 1. Why is the spiritual tipping point, when it comes to growing to maturity in Jesus, represented by the word “OTHERS?”
2. Reflect on your own spiritual experience. Describe the day your orientation moved from a self centered preoccupation in your faith… to one centered on the needs of others.
3. Unpack the changing posture we assume (in front of, beside, behind) in relating to those growing to maturity in Jesus.
4. What does it mean for you to actively participate in being a ‘co-labourer’ for Christ?
5. What has Jesus said to you this through Tim Talk? What step of obedience will you commit to, this week, in response to his voice?