Tim Talks: From Darkness to Light
Disciple Making Questions:
- 1. To what extent throughout your life have you viewed non Christians as ‘the enemy’ rather than ‘victims of the enemy?’ How did this opinion develop?
- 2. Reflect upon the saying ‘Darkness is not the opposite of Light… it is the Absence of Light’ …. and apply it to those yet to find Christ?
- 3. In your current context, how are you living as salt, light and an ambassador for Christ to those yet to believe?
- 4. If you were to develop a personal faith story – and share it with one who asks you for the hope within you… what would you say?
- 5. If you were to make a list of 5 people that you are in regular contact, ‘living in darkness’ relate to their lack of faith in Jesus – who would they be?
- 6. If you started praying for these 5 people and living a consistent Christian life before them – where might they be related to ‘darkness and light’ within a year?
- 7. What has God said to you through this Tim Talk on Disciplemaking?
- 8. What practical application is God leading you to at this time?