Missions In The Western Canadian District C&MA
The Western Canadian District C&MA, sends missionaries – what we term International Workers (IWs) – from Alberta as messengers of hope and healing to unreached peoples around the world.
Church Missions Clusters
There are 80+ International Workers, arranged into seven church clusters within our district. Each cluster is comprised of churches that support our IWs through prayer, finances, and friendship.
Our church missions clusters are:
Calgary and North Cluster
Calgary and South Cluster
Edmonton and North Cluster
Edmonton and South Cluster
Peace River Cluster
Filter by cluster to discover which International Workers and churches are in each cluster.
Our International Workers are sent to four geographical regions around the world:
- Caribbean Sun (South & Central America/Mexico)
- Desert Sand (Africa)
- Silk Road (Europe/Russia/Arabian Peninsula/Central Asia)
- Asian Spice (Asia/Australia)
Funding For Our International Workers
Our International Workers are funded through the regular contributions from Alberta churches and individuals to the Global Advance Fund.
Interested in becoming a C&MA International Worker?
- Do you have a deep sense of calling to overseas missions?
- Would you like to experience missions in a context more closely related to your anticipated ministry?
- Are you interested in learning more about how The C&MA trains, supports, and sends out International Workers?
Contact our District Missions Coach Ron.
Visit our Envision Canada website. ‘Envision Canada’ is the division of our ministries that works toward the mobilization and development of International Workers.