Our Pastor’s Spouses Network
The Western Canadian District C&MA has a Pastor’s Spouses Network to connect pastors’ spouses with one another. This is a group of ladies who build each other up and who journey together for the glory of God.
The Network sends out a monthly newsletter with resources and insight into the important role of being the support to your pastoring mate.
*Note: Our most recent coordinator for the Pastors’ Spouses Network, Elizabeth Chotka, has transitioned with her pastoring husband, David, to Windsor, Ontario. As a result our monthly newsletter has been put on hold until further notice.
Read a special farewell note from Elizabeth Chotka.
For further questions on the Pastors’ Spouses Network, please contact Ken.
Additional Resources For Marriages
Below are video clips that speak to the different aspects of clergy marriages
- Growing Up In The Church/Entering Ministry/Raising A Family In Ministry/Developing A Career
- Enhancing Marriages Of People In Ministry
- Telltale Signs Of Struggling Clergy Marriages
- Danger Signs In Marriage Conflict
- Destructive Patterns We slide Into In Our Marriage
- What Men Want - What Women Want (Gender Differences That Can Trip Us Up In Marriage)
- Key Building Blocks For A Good Marriage
- Forgiveness In Marriage - What It Isn't, What It Is
- "I Have A Difficult Marriage"
- Brent Trask & Greg McCombs Talk About Clergy Marriages