Our Finance Committee
The Finance Committee at The Western Canadian District (WCD) meets several times a year to provide accountability and assessment of our District investments, finances, and resources.
The following is the Finance Committee Mandate:
- Review the financial condition and performance of The Western Canadian District.
- Provide counsel to management of the District to ensure effective risk management and financial operating practices are in place.
- Review loan proposals and other financial requests received from churches, camps and similar undertakings. Approve proposals within delegated authority or recommend to DEXCOM for their consideration.
- Review annual external financial statements for the District and recommend for approval to DEXCOM and/or District Conference.
- Review annual and two year budgets and recommend for approval to DEXCOM and/or District Conference.