Student Ministries Associate Pastor – Grande Prairie Alliance Church
Grande Prairie Alliance Church (GPAC) is seeking to fill a full time position in our youth department. If you are passionate about investing in youth and creating lifelong disciples, we encourage you to apply.
Spiritually leading youth, primarily Jr. High (Gr. 7-9) and pre-teens (Gr. 5-6) under the guidance of the youth ministry director.
- Organizing and leading a midweek program for Jr. high and Pre-teens
- Assist with a community drop in centre
- Leading other activities for the youth such as social events, campouts, Christmas parties etc.
- Organizing and leading in City-Wide youth events along with the youth ministerial of Grande Prairie
- Connecting with parents to engage the youth families as a whole
- Recruit/build/train/equip/manage volunteer youth team.
Please e-mail resumes or to request further information contact Michael Siggelkow at firstname.lastname@example.org. We trust you will prayerfully consider this opportunity to partner with us. If you would like to check out more of our church, you can do so here https://www.gpalliance.org/
Closing Date: position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.Download Job Description