Assistant Pastor of Children’s Ministry – Westside Calgary Chinese Alliance Church
Westside Calgary Chinese Alliance Church (“WCCAC”) cordially invites applications for the position of Assistant Pastor, Children Ministry. The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A degree from an accredited evangelical seminary;
- With at least three years of Christian children ministry experience in North America;
- Possess strong communication skills, and gifts of teaching;
- Has a burden for children; and
- Appreciate the cultural diversity of our congregations.
WCCAC has an average worship attendance of 1,000 people, including a Children congregation of 150 people. Our pastoral team consists of one Senior Pastor, two Associate Pastors, four Assistant Pastors. The Church emphasizes caring, discipleship and mission.
Applications with resume, testimonies of conversion and calling to full time ministry should be mailed to:
The Chair, Pastoral Search Committee
Westside Calgary Chinese Alliance Church
6600 Country Hills Blvd., N.W.
Calgary, Alberta, T3G 4H4
Phone: (403) 239-2990
Fax: (403) 239-2749