Grip Birkman Coach Training January 2020
Event Time8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Address12345 40th Street SE Calgary, AB
What Is Grip-Birkman?
The Birkman Method is a favourite personality and career assessment of those experienced in the industry because it paints a richer picture of an individual. Birkman is the premier advanced assessment because it uncovers and interprets more data about behavior, motivations, and personality.
Your Leadership Grip is an assessment that gives the Christian leader a chance to identify his or her Spiritual Gifts from three different angles and three different assessments.
Grip-Birkman is the combination of the Birkman Method and the Leadership Grip that is in use in over 40 countries. It helps leaders grow in self-awareness and self-management, as well as helping teams develop healthier relationships and greater ministry fruitfulness. During our interactive workshop, you will be certified as a GB Coach through processing your own profile.
What You Will Learn
- Where you are powerful with your gifts, where you are weak and who you need to be effective on a team.
- What energizes you—joy and fruit and what drains you.
- Your most effective style of working with others.
- Your needs in order to be effective from both natural and spiritual perspectives.
- How to add value to any team and who you need on your team to work together most effectively by learning about and stewarding unique giftings.
- How to coach and empower others using the GB resource in practical ways, blending basic coaching skills.
What You Will Receive
- Your Own Grip-Birkman Profile & Pre-Training Coaching
- Grip-Birkman Coach Certification
- An account with Grip-Birkman Inc. for ordering profiles
- Lunch, morning and afternoon snacks
- Access to GB learning community
To register please click here.