Within The Western Canadian District C&MA there are employment opportunities both locally and nationally.
Adding A Job Posting
If you would like to add a job posting to our website, contact Shelby at our office. All postings will remain active for 3 months from the date posted. If you have a specific closing date, please let us know.
If you would like to be hired at one of our WCD churches:
- Please send your resume to Shelby at our office.
- A District Coach will review your resume and determine how best to proceed.
- If satisfactory, you’ll be placed in our formal resume process which helps us better understand where you might ‘fit & flourish’
- The formal resume process includes completing a Placement Form that helps us better understand your needs and where you may be a good fit.
- Completing the Placement Form does not guarantee a job. If we see a possible good fit between your profile and a job posting, we will recommend your resume to a church for them to review.
- Although we receive church job postings for the website, we do not oversee the individual hiring at our local churches. In other words, placement in pastoral positions are up to the churches and not the District Office.
- If you see any postings on our website that interest you, please apply directly with the church that is posting.
*Please note that you do not need to be licensed in order to obtain a job in our district. If you are hired, you will be required to begin the licensing process.
Employment Opportunities In Other Alliance Districts
To view jobs in other Canadian Districts, please click on the District below:
- Canadian Pacific District
- Canadian Midwest District
- Central Canadian District
- Eastern Canadian District
Or view jobs posted from our National Office.